Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Childcare Update

I am so behind on the blog stuff lately. We went to the Zoo last week and I also have a few projects I want to post about.
We finally got my work schedule figured out. I went back to 4 10's. I now have Mondays off which will work really well with all the summer stuff coming up. We found a great babysitter in West Kaysville for Thursdays and Fridays. It is not as close to the hospital were I work but it's not bad either. Abe's parents live close by so I like knowing they are close if anything every came up. I am relieved to finally have that all figured out. It was really stressing me out! Zanders new sitters both love him and comment on how cute he is with the other kids. My friend Sam who watches him on Tuesdays has a little girl who is three who loves having a friend to play with. The other sitter in Kaysville is licenced with the state to have a childcare center out of her home and watches 6 other kids but has several helpers that work with her. Zander really enjoys having so many other kids to play with. I just miss him like crazy! It never gets easier having to leave him with someone else. At least I feel like he is in a good place that will take great care of him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything has worked out for you!! Can't wait for Lagoon! It is going to be so fun this summer :)

    ReplyDelete