Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hello Everyone I hope you are all having a lovely summer. We have been very busy enjoying the sunshine.
As of late Zander and I are hitting up Lagoon every Monday with my sister Megan, cousin Amanda and their kids. This last week my older sister Mindy and her family came to stay the summer so now they will be joining us! It is great to see Mindy she and her family live in Dubai so we only see them once a year or so. So to have them stay for two months is really exciting. Her husband was able to stay the first week but has to go back to work and will be back their last week to pick them up.

For Fathers Day I had this picture taken in Pioneer Village at Lagoon for Abe. He loved it!
Poor Zander had some allergies this day so his eyes are a little red. We only got 3 pics taken when he decided he was done playing dress up. At least we got a pretty good one. I also gave a copy to my dad and father-in-law.



Here are Abe and Zander at the Kaysville 4th of July paraid. We colored Zans hair for fun, he was very patriotic:) Also notice Abes lack of hair! He buzzed it all off. It was kinda an accident to cut it that short but, it's growing on both of us and he may even just keep it short since he is thinning more and more on top.

The weather was great for most of the paraid. It was overcast which made it nice although it was a bit muggie. Towards the end it started to sprinkle so we packed up and headed for the car which we made just in time before it really started coming down. The paraid was actually the end of our crazy 4th of July weekend. On Sat we had a BBQ at my uncles and swam in his pool with lots and lots of extended family and cousins. Zander had a blast in the pool! We then watched the Riverton Fireworks that night from my grandparents hill. Then on Sunday we celebrated the 4th with Abes family. Abe and his brother Andy took a trip up to Evanston and got some now legal fireworks! It was the best fireworks show I have ever been to. It was crazy to see which fireworks are now legal in Utah. We did get a visit from a very nice police man who said he enjoyed the show.
I am finding it harder and harder to take pictures while out and about so the paraid are the only pictures from the 4th I took. Zander is always on the go and I never have enough time to get a pic!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I truly appreciate this great country which we live in and all the men and women who help to keep it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment