Friday, September 16, 2011

The Utah State Fair!

So this week we went to the Utah State Fair. This is the first time EVER that I have been to a fair. It was awesome!
First we wondered around and checked out all the diffrent booths. We ended up getting Zanders name done with water colors. It turned out really nice but I did not get a picture. I want to get it framed so maybe then I will post a pic

Here are Abe and Zander possing with a cool old Utah police car. I love how Zander is all into it in the first pic and then laid back in the second:)









Sorry my blogger is being retarded so it won't let me write above the other pics. One of our most favorite parts was seeing all the animals. Zander loved them! In one of the pics above it is really hard to tell because of my flash but it was the biggest bull I have ever seen in my life. His legs were HUGE! I also must say that I had never been that close up to a cow before.
Our favorite was this sheep that was very friendly

Next I needed to get some carni food! I had a funnel cake for the first time with buvarian cream and strawberries and it was delish. Then I had a fried snickers! It was amazing. Luckely my brother-in-law was also their and he and I split it so I did not consume all the calories myself.

It was a very fun night and I hope to go again next year! I think I will give the fried twinkies and oreos a try at the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment