Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 Things to Smile About

One of the blogs I love reading is Emmy Mom. I met Emily back at BYU my freshman year. She and I lived on the same floor at Deseret Towers (which are no longer there) We were in the same ward and had some of the same friends. While I really did not get to know her well at BYU she and I became facebook friends and are now blogging friends. She has such a cute family and is a great mom to her two adorable kids and is expecting her third baby in July.
She lists every month 10 things to smile about and I thought it was a great idea and so am linking up with her and sharing my 10 things to smile about this month.

1. Abe was promoted to a supervising position at work.

2. Zander finally started to roll over (he has only done it twice but we are very excited to watch him as he learns new tricks)

3.That my Grandma Holt has been able to continually get better from her terrible pneumonia.

4. That my Aunt Raydeen finished her breast cancer treatments and is now cancer free

5. That Abe gets me out of bed to go to breakfast with my Grandpa Holt on Saturday mornings. (I'm not a huge morning person and it is an hour drive for us)

6. That I was able to watch General Conference on Easter Sunday.

7. That I was able to experience Zanders first Easter

8. That Abe and I are finally getting the Internet at our house. Now only if my computer would work!

9. That I have such a good friend Adrianne that I can go out and play with

10. That my husband loves me no matter what!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! Thanks for linking up.
    Your extended family had some huge and wonderful medical blessings this last month it sounds like.
    It is so fun to watch all of the new things babies are able to do.. just wait, before you know it it will seem like a new thing every day.
    And yes General Conference on Easter was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea. I think I'll have to do that soon! I'm happy about most of those same things. Maybe I'll just copy your list....change the name Abe to Tyler, and Zander to Jackson. :) Ok, not quite....but I could steal plenty of those things!

    Are we going to try to get together this weekend? I heard rumor of it, but Tyler's not the best at passing on information. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Emily from freshman year. Doesn't it seem like freshman year was forever ago? Can you believe we've known each other that long and still keep in touch? :) And I like your 10 things list, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is so crazy how long ago we were all at BYU! It does seem like such a long time ago so much has happened since then! I am so glad we still keep in touch! I miss hanging out with you! I also check out Kristas blog she has such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete