Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Fun

So Easter weekend was very fun. We kinda got to spread it out over two Sundays. The week before we got together with my side of the family at my parents and had our party. It was fun to see all the kids excited about all the candy and to also see my Grandma and Grandpa Holt. I am truly blessed with great grandparents who have all been amazing examples to me.

This Sunday we got together with Abes family for a huge Easter dinner and played games. Abes parents have only two grandkids and went all out spoiling them. Both Abe and I ate way to much candy. The bummer is that I did not take any pictures of Zanders first Easter at either party! I know what was I thinking. Abes parents got some really cute pictures of Zander. They gave him a huge plastic Easter egg with presents inside. Zander actually fit inside the egg it was so dang cute! I will have to get them to send me a copy.
Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and Conference weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yes would love to see the pictures. Glad you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete