Monday, January 10, 2011

October and Halloween Fun!

During the Summer we got Lagoon season passes and went a lot with my sister Megan and cousin Amanda. So we checked out Frightmares and loved it. It had such great things for the kids!
Zander having fun with an axe in the hay maze during Frightmares.

This is my nephew Ethan

Mason
We took some pics over in Pioneer Village. I love the white gingerbread house!


Abe and I LOVE halloween! So we usually have a halloween party. This year it was so much fun and we had great friends and family over. We had everyone bring a white elephant gift. My original idea was to do a creepy cake walk with the gifts but we ended up putting scarry pics of spiders, whitches and such on paper and then handing one out to everyone. Then we had a bowl with the same pics and drew them out. It was sooo funny. The best gift was the creepy nun doll which I wish I got a pic of. It just showed up on my friend Sommers parents flower bed one day.

The treats!

This is Abe's brother Andy he was David Bowe in Labrenth. It was awesome!


Abe was a ghostly gentelman. Here he is eating a gummy finger!
Big thanks to my friend Sommer who works at a local costum and party place where we got a great friends and family discount!


My parents made it! My dad makes a great Indiana Jones and my mom a whitch:)




On Halloween we went over to Abes sister Kenzees house and had so much fun with all the trick or treaters. They also have a neighbor who puts on a spook ally for the kids it was pretty cool. It was so much fun taking Zander out Trick or Treating for his first time. Even if he had no idea what was really going on.

Kenzee, Justin and Briggs one big happy clown family!


I also dressed as a witch and Zander was the cutest skunk ever! I loved his costum!


No comments:

Post a Comment