Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. With Zander being older he was so much more into it and really Abe and I were most excited to see him open his presents and play with all his toys.I love, love, LOVE our Christmas tree. It is a bit of work but Abe and I both love it! This year we added some presents that light up and Abe came up with a brilliant idea of putting celiphane, ya know the clear stuff you can use to wrap gifts and stuff, we put that in our tree and it added so much with the lights on it lights right up and was very reflective. It's hard to see in this pic, which is the only one of our tree I got this year! but really it looked awesome and I think we have caught onto something.










So for Christmas Eve this year we went to my Uncle Golden's golf course in Orem called Sleepy Ridge at the Club house and had a great dinner. Then my Grandma and Grandpa Holt handed out there presents to everyone. They are really so thoughtful and generous! Then we get our BINGO on! This is a Holt tradition. When you get Bingo you have to do a victory dance. Then you get to play deal or no deal. My Uncle Golden is the banker. This year Abe won big bucks!!!! So we were very very happy:)

Zander loved his toys from Grandma and Grandpa Holt but he really loved the drinking fountain.


This was him most of the night the little stinker!

Christmas day we have brunch with my side of the family at my parents Grandma and Grandpa Frandsen and open gifts. All the grand kids got a pillow pet and Zander loves his.


 Then it was onto Gramdma and Grandpa Fitch's. I love there tree this year. My mother in law did a Grinch Christmas and it was sooo cute and don't you just love her upside down christmas tree! The large Grinch dressed as Santa will sing and dance and both Zander and his ciousin Briggs loved it although they were a little agraid of it at first. We spent the rest of Christmas with Abe's family eating yummy food with great people.


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome tree your Mother In Law did!! How did she do that!! What a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I love it because it gives you more room lower down. She bought it that way so it is wider up top and narrow on the bottom. It looks so neat all set up!

    ReplyDelete