Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Month of LOVE

I am so happy for February that means it is just one more month closer to getting warmer around here. Although the chill factor has been way to cold the last few days. Anyways... yesterday Abe and I were talking and he called me my little Pie Filling as a cute little pet name, I have no idea were it came from, so I called him my little Toster Strudel. Then it hit me for the month of February we were going to come up with a different pet name for each other each day! I though it was brilliant:) So this morning at like 4:30am while Abe was driving to work I text him that I loved him and called him Cinnamon Bear and he came back with Hottie Tottie. I think this is going to be fun:) I am a little worried that mine will all be food references though so if you have any great pet names to use please share! At the end of the month I will have to share all the different names we came up with.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I always call Douglas Lovers and He calls me Sweetcheeks! Gotta love pet names :) Some other cute ones would be Hunny Bunches of oats, SugarDaddy, babeoroni, and for Abe, you should do Abelicious for one of the days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda I deffinatly needed a few more to add:)

    ReplyDelete