Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day

The first time I met my Valentine was in the Shopko parking lot.
Abe and I met on eHarmony, so we had emailed back and forth and had talked on the phone but, had not really met each other yet. So, for our first date we decided to met at the Shopko down by my parents house. We had a hard time finding where each other had parked and ended up on opposite ends of the parking lot. We got out of our cars and walked across the parking lot towards each other. I remember thinking he looked much more handsome than his pictures had looked and he had the most amazing smile and blue eyes I had ever seen. He just had that kind of smile that reached his eyes ya know:) We rode together in his truck and really our first date was the best first date I have ever been on. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I was smitten.

(isn't he dreamy)

Thank you so much Abe for being an amazing husband and father. I love you so much and feel so blessed and greatful to have you as my husband. Really you are just the partner in life I need! Big hugs and kisses:)

No comments:

Post a Comment