Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patrics Day Dinner

So I saw this yummy recipe for baked Reubens on Studio 5 and realized I pretty much had everything to make this! The only thing we did not have was the sour crout which would also be yummy with this sandwich. The Rhodes Rolls lady showed this and it looks awesome!
If you are not familiar with a Reuben sandwich it is made with pastrami, Swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and then sour crout and usually on marble rye bread.

I had some thoughed out pizza dough, which you can purchase from Costco you just have to ask at the deli. We got a whole box for 18 bucks and it is so yummy. Just make sure you have enough freezer space.
Anyways...
Along with all the other stuff  I put this bad boy together and Abe loved it. Really it was super easy and tasty! I think next time I have to do a dinner I will make this. The Rhodes Roll lady showed how to make the bread look fancy which was super easy. Really since my bread was already thoughed it took only 15 min to put it all together and then 30 min to bake. Nice and fast.

 To check out the segment and see how she put it together check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment