Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Friends

Last weekend I had lunch with some friends I met while living in Scotland. I went to Scotland back in 2007 and lived with my sister Mindy and her family for a few months. It was amazing to see that beautiful place and I met some amazing people. I did a lot with the sister missionaries in that area one of them being Anne Wellington (I forget her married name now). She is amazing and so much fun! She is from England but raised in the middle east on an American compound, so she has an American accent. I forget she really is from the UK.

Another great gal is Magnolia. She was in our ward over there and is from Mexico. Her husband at the time was working in Scotland. Also in the picture is her little girl Magnolita which means, little Magnolia, I think that is so cute! Both are currently going to BYU so it was great to get to see them again. Both of these women's friendship meant so much to me while I was over there and I am so glad we are still in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment