Monday, March 1, 2010

Music I like

I just added some music I am really liking at the moment. It is so amazing how music can affect us so much. I love listening to it while I clean my house. It makes it seem like less of a chore and I just lose track of time.
It reminds me of growing up and cleaning our house on Satrudays. The first CD my family ever owned was Neil Dimond. My mom would put it into our cool new CD player and we would rock to Neil while we cleaned.
I also listen to music all day long to help the time go by while I'm at work. I really like about anything but rap but mostly lately it's alternative. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Music totally can change the whole day.

    But blogging etiquette 101, is to not have music start up automatically when a blog loads up, can scare people that have their speakers too loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I have had that happen to me before while I am at work and I click on a blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete