Monday, March 22, 2010

New Office + Sick Baby

I love, love, love my new office. I moved from the IHC central offices in down town Salt Lake City to Mckaydee Hospital in Ogden. Since I live in South Ogden I was very much looking forward to working closer to home and avoiding the 40 + min commute. Now instead of being in a cubical I have my own office. It's not much and I don't have a window but it is nice to have some space more to myself and privacy. I loved my cubical friends back at the Central office however and they will be greatly missed! I am going through a little withdrawal from just turning around and having a comment for Melissa and talking over my cubie wall to Luisa and Josh. I decorated my space a bit to brighten it up and brought a few things from home. I still need a poster or something fun and colorful for my wall.

This is only the third day I have spent in my new digs since Zander got RSV last week! So I was home for a few days with a sick baby. Poor little guy I felt so bad for him. It's not fun having a sick baby. He really was pretty good and slept a ton you just hate how miserable they look. He had such a horse voice he could hardly cry. Really he would cry but nothing would come out. He is a big cuddle bug anyways but was even more so with not feeling well. Gladly he is over it and doing so much better and back to his normal happy self. Hopefully we can avoid him getting sick again for a long time!


2 comments:

  1. That would be so nice not to have a long commute anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about Zander! No fun:( Glad though that you're enjoying your new location!!

    ReplyDelete