Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday

I had a great birthday weekend. Saturday Abe and I went out on a date night to see Alice in Wonderland. I really liked it although we saw it in 3D which made it hard to see the high action as it tended to seem more blurry and with the glasses being tinted the color was not as vibrant. We also went to our favorite restaurant Zucca which was super yummy and then after the movie we got ice-cream. It was so much fun and really the first time we have been out on a real date since having Zander. We have gone out to dinner a few times but never for very long. I really enjoyed the time with just Abe and I.
Last Sunday my family celebrated mine and Megan's B-day along with our dads and niece Atumn, with a nice Sunday dinner and cake. Megan and I tend to drag out our birthday as long as possible:) So this Sunday, my actual birthday, we were with Abes family and had dinner and yummy Costco cupcakes!
My birthday was wonderful and I am so greatful for everything I have been blessed with this last year.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday, and that is good to know not to bother seeing the movie in 3D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! We're going to see Alice in Wonderland tonight for Douglas' Birthday! See you guys Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete