Monday, June 7, 2010

1st Time Swimming!

I mentioned in my 10 things to smile about that Zander had gone swimming for the first time. Over memorial weekend we went up to Park City and took Zander and his cousin Briggs swimming for the first time. Zander loved it and would kick and splash and even went under water a few times Briggs on the other hand was not so sure about it:)
I have two cameras and the battery died on one and my memory card was full in the other! So we bought one of those waterproof disposable cameras. So these are not the greatest pics but it was fun getting them in the water!


We tested out Zander in his life jacket that we bought for boating. It worked great and he loved to just float in it.

2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute in his life jacket!!!! How fun!! We need to go swimming at Lagoona Beach soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You are so talented. Your little guy, Zander, is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete