Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10 Things to Smile About

I know this is a little late but better late than never right?
Here are my 10 things to smile about for the month of May!


1. Zander going swimming for the first time

2. Zander getting his first two teeth
My attempt of trying to get a pic of them.

3.My sister-in-law becoming cancer free. She was diagnosed with melanoma and had several procedures to take care of it. Such a great lesson to take care in the sun and stay out of tanning beds!

4. Planting flowers in my back patio

This is the first bloom from the peonies I planted love it!


5. Zander being healthy at his 6 month doctors appointment!

6. Abe getting to go out and paintball with his family



7. Spending some time Memorial Day weekend in Park City and staying at a great resort with the in-laws!

8. My first official Mothers Day!

9. Moving Zander to his Crib.

10. Having an amazing, loving, and thoughtful husband!


Go check out Emmy Moms 10 things to smile about and others that have linked up with her.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You did have a great month. I love when babies have just a few teeth, so cute! And that is such great news about your sister-in-law

    ReplyDelete