Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 Month Appointment


Last Friday Zander had his 6 month doctors appointment. He is doing great. He only gained a pound so is now at 15.13lbs and grew 2 inches. He is only at 11% for weight but 73% for height. He is a long skinny kid!
The funny thing is my sister Megans little boy Mason who is 4 days older than Zander weighs the same! They also weighed the same at there 4 month appts.

The hard thing is always seeing him getting the shots. He did pretty well and cried right when they gave them to him but settled down as soon as I picked him up.
I took a few pictures of him and I while we were waiting for our doctor. They had a mirror right next to were we sat so we had some fun with it. Zander loves to look at himself.
This is my Kodak EasyShare MD81
Love this little camera for quick pics

Right after he got his shots and the nurse is rubbing his little legs:(


No comments:

Post a Comment