Monday, April 4, 2011

A Future for Tomorrow

I have blogged about my amazing cousin Haley before but she was just on a local TV program today called Good Things Utah. It is a big deal! I am so proud of her and all the accomplishments she has made. She gives great advice to parents on warning signs to watch for and how we as parents need to be mindful of what image we are sending to our children about our bodies.

Please check out her segment here Good Things Utah ABC4

You can also get to her blog on my sidebar

1 comment:

  1. I watched it Yesterday!! She gave real good information, especially opened my eyes on how treating my own body and saying things about myself will be in effect to my kids. I need to be more aware of what I say around them!! She has such a good message to share. I'm going to share this with others too :)

    p.s. we should all try and do a cousins night soon!

    ReplyDelete