Saturday, April 9, 2011

A NEW CAR!

That's right! A new car. Well new to me:)
On Tuesday Abe and I took a 5 hour drive to Hurrican just north of St. George to pick up this beauty:)

She is a 2004 Pontiac Aztek
I love all the room and how high up it sits.

It was a long drive to do in one day! Zander was really great and slept a lot on the way down
For being stuck in his car seat for 10 hours total down and back I was really happy with how well he did!

This is her first fill of gas at the St. George Costco before we headed back.
St George was so nice and warm I wish we could have stayed and brought our swim suites! 

And this is her first car wash:)

I am so excited!

This is only my third car ever to own.
My first was a Ford Festiva, which we endearingly called the fisher price car, since it was so small. I really miss that car and the gas mileage. In high school it was only 10 bucks to fill that thing up all the way. I could also park it in any spot.
Check out this commercial, it's awesome!
For being so small it really was roomy, I could fit my mountain bike inside it!


Then there was the Hyundai Elantra.I bought this car from my older sister Mindy. She was moving out of the county and I really needed to upgrade. I flew down to Texas and drove it back. It was a really nice car and felt so huge to drive after the Festiva! I will miss it. Sorry I don't have a pic and all the commercials are of the newer ones.


Now for the Aztek


Here is an older commercial to give you an idea of what kind of car we got:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally remember the Fisher Price car! what would we have done without it freshman year?? :) Congrats on the new car, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete