Friday, April 1, 2011

March Ten Things to Smile About

I think it has been almost a year since I last linked up with Ten Things to Smile About. I really would like to do this every month. It is a great way to look at the positive things that happened over the month.

1. Abe got his first bonus with Costco (sad thing is it's already spent)
2. We got a major leak in our house fixed
3. Having such a handy husband who could fix the major leak in our house:)
4. I planted pansies
5. I turned the big 30
6. The weather finally getting warmer
7. Getting a huge mountain of laundry done
8. My parents getting back from Dubi from visiting my sister safely
9. Taking Zander to his new gymnastics class (really he just runs around but has a lot of fun)
10. Getting more organized at home

I liked up with Emmy Mom Ten Things to Smile About

1 comment:

  1. I think we already spent all of Eric's bonus too, easy to do :). And number 7 really is something to smile about--my husband would smile if I did that :)
    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete