Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Mason

I have a twin sister Megan who is one of my best friends, no we are not identical. I was very excited that just a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant Megan told me she was also pregnant with her second baby. She has a little boy Ethan who is three. We were both shocked when our estimated due dates ended up being one day apart! She was due November 22nd and I was due on the 23rd. Megan ended up being induced a week early since Ethan had been 10 days past due and a big baby they did not want to make her wait and chance another big baby. So little Mason was born on November 16th. Just a few days later I ended up going into labor and Zander was born on November 20th only four days apart!

I am excited for them as they grow up being so close. I loved growing up with cousins my same age and look forward to that for my children. Abe's sister Kenzee had a little boy Briggs just three months before Zander so he will have cousins on both sides of the family to be close with.

A couple Sundays ago Mason was blessed so I have posted a few pictures of his special day. I am still trying to decide when to bless Zander. I have to admit I am a little nervous to take him to church. Yes I still have not gone to church with him. With the flu season and now so many kids coming down with RSV it makes me very nervous to have him around so many little kids. I also need to get a banister up in my house before having a bunch of people over. Hopefully in the next month or two.

My mom with both boys
Megan and I

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have them be so close! And yeah you don't want RSV.. better safe than sorry. You can always take him for the blessing then go home

    ReplyDelete