Monday, February 22, 2010

V-Day

I know this is a late post but I wanted to share how my valentines went. Abe is so great and got me flowers, a very sweet card and one of my favorite movies Stardust! (I am smiling even thinking about this movie it is so fun and whimsical) I made Abe breakfast of french toast and oranges and got him an Under segue movie combo with the two movies.


Abe loves it when I cook. I guess it is because I don't do it a lot. Not that I don't like cooking I actually really enjoy it, it's just anytime I start dinner or anything with him around he comes in and will well... take over. He is a wonderful chef and anything I am making he can do 10 times better. He says he likes it when I do cook because it shows thought and love. I also think he likes not having to cook all the time. Funny how that seems a bit in reverse usually it's the wife that feels that way. I have also learned so much just by watching him and asking a ton of questions. It is very helpful having my own personal chef on hand. I'm glad you liked your french toast sweetie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment