Monday, February 1, 2010

Sundays

On Sundays Abe and I go to either my parents house for dinner or his families. This Sunday was my side of the family. It was great to see everyone, we had not gotten together for several weeks while my mom was helping my older sister Mindy and her family settle into their new home in Dubi.

I really enjoy getting together with my family and catching up with everyone. Megan and I were talking and she was telling me some of the funny things Ethan her 3 year old had been up to. Ethan loves to be a big helper by holding his two month old brother Mason and move him around. Megan said she was telling Ethan that Mason was a little too big for him to be moving around on his own when Ethan told her that it was okay because he had big muscles like Abe. Both Abe and I got a nice smile and chuckle out of that. It reminded me of my mom telling us how Ryan (my older brother) would drag Mindy around by the foot and say where do you want the baby mom, where do you want the baby?

We also had lots of fun playing with my parents new Wii. I never thought I would see the day that my parents would own any kind of gaming system. My mom really wanted to try the Wii Fit and my dad wanted to get the Cabellas hunting game as he is big into bow hunting. We all enjoyed playing a sword fighting game and watching each other flail our arms around trying to hit the opponents. It really helps you work out some aggression.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you guys get together frequently!! That's awesome your parents got a Wii!! How fun!! I really want one to do the Wii Fit!!

    ReplyDelete