Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Zander aka Zan Man

Coming home from the hospital
.
One month

 
Two months

I can't believe my little guy is getting so big and is almost 3 months old. He is growing so fast! Abe and I love our little man and can't believe how much we just adore him. Having a baby has defenatly changed our lives but we would not trade it for anything. I love watching Abe with Zander, he is such a good daddy and so sweet with him. He can't wait until Zander is old enough to go paintballing with him:) I want him to stay little forever so I can cuddle and hold him. Although, it will be nice when he can sleep through the whole night and give mom a little rest. It has been hard going back to work and having to leave him, but when I get home he is all mine, and even if he is comfy and a sleep I will wake him up just so I can hold him. I am so happy and grateful to be his mom.

2 comments:

  1. Yes keep taking pictures as they do change and grow way too fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!! Can't wait to see you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete