Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Abe and I love the holidays and this year I was very excited to put up our Christmas tree. Last year after Christmas I went and bought a ton of tree decorations. With it being such a large tree I need a lot of ornaments to fill it up and the after Christmas sales were perfect and the best time to buy!
I love the red and greens of Christmas and wanted that for my tree and was very happy with how it turned out! We were lucky that Abes family came to help us set up our huge tree and decorate it. Especially since it was right after having Zander. We loved it so much we left it up all though January. I think it has helped me though that January slump ya get. So this weekend we will tackle the task of taking it down. It's a big job and I'm tempted to leave it up all year long.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to put the Christmas decorations away, it always looks so bare to me without them

    ReplyDelete